Rules & Eligibility
- Any 9th-12th Grade Pinellas County Public High School Student may participate including Pinellas Virtual and MyPCS Online. Students must have their parents sign the online consent form in order to participate.
- Students may form teams or work solo; prize money awarded to teams will be divided evenly among students listed in the application
- Winners will be required to submit a W-9 to receive winnings
- Each team must submit a) a pitch deck and b) a business plan to be considered for the final event and prize money
- No student may enter multiple times or participate in multiple teams
- No children of the families employed by the Pinellas Education Foundation are eligible to win prize money.
The application period for Next Generation Entrepreneurs is currently closed. Applications will be available again during the 2021-22 school year.