Rules & Eligibility
- Any 9th-12th Grade Pinellas County Public High School Student may participate including Pinellas Virtual and MyPCS Online. Students must have their parents sign the online consent form in order to participate.
- Students may form teams or work solo; prize money awarded to teams will be divided evenly among students listed in the application
- Winners must have a valid social security number and will be required to submit a W-9 to receive winnings.
- Each team must submit a) a pitch deck and b) a business plan to be considered for the final event and prize money
- No student may enter multiple times or participate in multiple teams
- No children of the families employed by the Pinellas Education Foundation are eligible to win prize money.
The deadline to apply is October 31, 2021.